Friday, November 2, 2007

Scrambled Blog Part Duce

Scrambled Blog Part Duce


 This is the second of my mixed up blogs (Scrambled blog), having something but nothing to talk about. So sit back and stay awhile as I present to you these stories/jokes/reviews/in good clean fun.


 First story- Isn't beef what we have for dinner?


Man Attacked by 50 Cows- Left him with four broken ribs and a punctured lung


UK - A Sussex policeman has been discharged from hospital after an attack by about 50 cows left him with four broken ribs and a punctured lung.
Insp Chris Poole, 50, said the cattle repeatedly butted and stamped on him when he was out walking his dog on the South Downs earlier this month.
The officer, from Brighton, said he was crossing a field along a footpath. One cow butted him in the back, forcing him to the ground, before the others joined in, he recalled. Full Story


My thoughts or concerns on this story...What beef did the beef get all beefed up about? hmmmm, which reminds me to show you this:


1-800-PetMeds is America's largest pet pharmacy. We deliver prescription and non-prescription pet medications along with health and nutritional supplements at substantial savings, direct to the consumer. Shop our online store and get Free Shipping on all orders over $39


1-800-PetMeds  -  Get the *Guaranteed Lowest Prices* and Free Shipping for all your Pet's Health Care needs! Frontline, Advantage, Heartgard, and more!..


                     American Ganster Movie Review


Two Oscar winners star in this not so heroric movie. Denzel Washington, Russel Crow


Telling the true story of the rise and fall of one of America's most fascinating gangsters the film is rooted in the theme of living the American dream. Washington (as Frank Lucas) gives another brilliant turn as an African-American drug kingpin driven by rage and inspired by honor, discipline and family. Filling out the cast are acting legend Ruby Dee, theater vet Roger Guenveur Smith, Cuba Gooding Jr., Chiwetel Ejiofor and Josh Brolin.


Bringing another aspect of the real-life dream are a slew of rap/hip-hop artists who co-star as Lucas' family members or cops. RZA offers a convincing (until you see his WuTang tatoo) portrayal of special agent Moses Jones, while an earthy-looking Common and fresh-faced T.I. play a father and son sucked into a life of crime. Also appearing in cameos are soul songster Anthony Hamilton and hip-hop culture legend Fab 5 Freddy.


But all are eclipsed by Washington who owns this film as he shows us the many levels of a man who had what it took to be the CEO of a Fortune 500 company, but instead ended up another victim of racism-induced rage. Crowe's steady performance (featuring a shaky accent that lands somewhere between Australia and New Jersey) is solid but not enough to make the audience root for him, while Washington, as brutal as his character is, steals hearts, minds and theater audience applause.  Written by Donna Prima   


My Comments: A must see movie so get out the house and get your buffet partner and have a powerful movie night at you favorite theatre.


Orrrrrrr stay at home and watch the movies you love with no late fees involved.


Netflix - Only $4.99 a month. Over 85,000 Titles. No Late Fees. Try it for Free!..


Man Never Misses Trip To Gym For 5 Years
July 29, 2002 - Florida, USA
In an attempt to force himself into a healthy routine of exercise, a Florida man hired a hit man to kill him if he failed to show up to any of his 3 weekly workouts for the past 5 years. "At first I thought the ridiculous membership fees and that ludicrous up front joining fee would make me workout so I wouldn't waste the money - but that didn't work. Within weeks I was coming up with all sorts of lame pathetic excuses not to go. So I decided that if money wouldn't promote me to go, losing my life would. The hit man idea has worked like a charm, maybe even too good. There were some times that I truly would have preferred not to go, like that time I had bronchial asthmatic pneumonia. I've never had so much dark green mucus running down my face in my life, you should have seen that treadmill afterwards. But with all its ups and downs, my only complaint lately is that what I originally thought were expensive gym fees have been over shadowed by the high cost of the hit man. Now that I want to stop, I can't because I told him to shoot me if I told him I wanted to give up."


Missed your gym appointment and need to get away fast and at the lowest costs?


EasyClickTravel.com..


 


                             Short Jokes


Husband says; "When I'm gone you'll never find another man like me".
Wife replied; "What makes you think I'd want another man like you!"





When I was young I used to pray for a bike, then I realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness.





A woman walks up to a guy in a blue bathing suit and says, "Did you know your eyes match your swim trunks?" He says, "Why? Are my eyes bulging?"





"I told my wife that a man is like a fine wine... I always get better with age. The next day, she locked me in the wine cellar."





Innkeeper: The room is $15. a night. It's $5. if you make your own bed.
Guest: I'll make my own bed.
Innkeeper: Good. I'll get you some nails and wood.





In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens. In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens. In the third year, they both speak and the neighbors listen.


Hmmmmm, I never found out what the third year was like in my marrage. The neigbhors heard us the first year/month. Oh well.


Thanks for reading my scrambled blog and please make me feel go by coming back for more.


Bye Bye

No comments: